- Website: www.tighnacrich.co.uk
Tigh Na Crich is a large traditionally built stone house, dating from the mid 1800's. Situated in the village of Lochearnhead, on the A84, Tigh na Crich is set at the foot of Glenogle, near Edinample Castle and Ben Vorlich, at the head ofy Loch Earn. Retaining much of its original character, Tigh na Crich has been renovated to a high standard.
- Guest accommodation consists of One family/double room with a King size Four Poster bed, double room with King Size Bed, plus a cosy twin bedded room, all en-suite.
- Each bedroom has Tea & coffee making facilities, TV, DVD Player and hair dryer.
- We have a cot and high chair for families on request.
- Dogs by arrangement. £10
- Full Scottish breakfast consisting of local produce, where possible, awaits you after a good nights sleep. Early breakfast by arrangement.
- Lunches and Evening meals
- Two hotels in Lochearnhead provide excellent meals with views across Loch Earn towards Ben Vorlich and Edinample Castle. Other restaurants, cafes and bistros with food to suit all tastes and occasions are located within a short drive from Lochearnhead in the nearby villages of Strathyre, Balquhidder, Killin and Callander.
- WIFI available.
Tigh Na Crich is the perfect place to stay if you are interested in hill walking, cycling, fishing, golf or touring, there being many fine golf courses locally. If water sports are your interest the Water Sports Centre on Loch Earn (which is 5 minutes walk from us) is an ideal spot to enjoy water skiing or sailing.
Your hosts, John and Irene, welcome you to Bed and Breakfast at Tigh na Crich, their comfortable home in The Trossachs and Loch Lomond National Park, Scotland.
- Tigh na Crich Bed and Breakfast - Lochearnhead Perthshire
Phone: 01567 830235
Fax: 01567 830235
Contact Person: Irene and John Tippett
- Street: Tigh na Crich Bed and Breakfast
- Postcode: FK19 8PR
- City: Lochearnhead
- State: Perthshire
- Country: United Kingdom