- website: self catering lodge Strathyre
- email: email@example.com
Lochview Barn & Alpine Lodge are situated in the Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park near the A84 road about 7 miles north of Callander and 2 miles south of Strathyre. Both properties have impressive views overlooking Loch Lubnaig and the hills beyond. Callander has a wide variety of shops and restaurants whilst Strathyre has a village shop and a number of hotels providing meals for non residents. This is an ideal location for walking, cycling and motoring holidays
Callander and Strathyre are set in the Trossachs forming the most beautiful part of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. It s best described as a tapestry of lochs, mountains, tree clad hills together with pleasant towns and villages the largest of which is Callander. Both Alpine Lodge and Lochview Barn have been graded 4 stars by Visitscotland indicating a very high standard.
Apine Lodge (sleeps up to 6) comprises an impressive modern detached property on two floors overlooking Loch Lubnaig and offers the following:
- Ground floor - open plan lounge/kitchen/dining areas – double bedroom with super king size bed – bathroom with shower over bath.
- First floor – double bedroom – twin bedroom – toilet and shower.
- Prices from £200.00 to £500.00 per week
Lochview Barn (sleeps up to 3) has been created out of a stone built barn which dates back to the 1600's. It has its own patio area with splendid outlooks toward the loch.
- The accommodation is all on the ground floor and comprises:
- Lounge / dining / kitchen – bedroom with double bed – bedroom with single bed – bathroom with bath and shower over – all electric heating.
Prices from £200.00 to £400.00 per week.
- 4 star Visitscotland grading
- Private parking
- Access to meadow with loch frontage
- Elevated views to loch and hill
- Private garden area
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
- Bath with shower over
- Full cooker
- Washing machine
- Iron and ironing board
- Full electric heating
- Bed linen and towels supplied
- Colour TV
- Electricity paid for at cost
- Conveniently located for walking and cycle paths
Phone: 01877 330635
Contact Person: Drew and Kathleen Little
- Street: Lochview Barn & Alpine Lodge Self Catering
- Postcode: FK17 8AL
- City: Strathyre
- State: Perthshire