- Website: MHOR 84 Motel
MHOR 84 is a contemporary style motel with a great personality serving food all day accompanied by background easy listening. Best described as a lively bar atmosphere offering great food all day long, incorporating a tea room section and with live music at weekends. Chef Tom Lewis (see Monachyle Mhor) is behind the motel concept and the excellent value mouth watering menus that show off quality Scottish ingredients. On the site of the 300 year old Kingshouse Hotel.
There are 7 bedrooms at Mhor 84. 2 are dog friendly, one family room sleeps 4, two rooms can be twinned (one is a family room sleeping 4 adults if needed). The other 5 rooms are doubles. All rooms have flat screen televisions with free sat stations. Wifi throughout up stairs and down.
- Room 1: Quiet. Back of the house. Double Bed. Bath and shower
- Room 2: Family. King twin and bunk bed. Great views. Bath and shower
- Room 3: Double. Great views. Shower only
- Room 4: Double. Great views. Shower only
- Room 5: Double. Bath and shower. Back of house. Dog friendly
- Room 6 : double. Bath and shower. Dog friendly
- Room 7: King/twin. Great views. Bath and shower
- £60 for a room Monday to Thursday
- £70 Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- £15 child/ adult supplement
- £10 flat rate for dogs to come whether they stay for 1 night or more
Food All Day from 8am
- Breakfast ( not included in room rate ) is available each day from 8am and is served until 5pm. Prices start from £2.50 up to £8 for " The Big Breakfast ".
- Dinner The menu changes slightly each day.
- Tea room Mhor Tea Library Tea Room has relocated to Mhor 84.
- Sample Menus Download Menu
Games Room and Entertainment
- The motel is child friendly with a games room and Wi for the kids plus a pool room and a piano.
- Live music at weekends - normally Sundays from 9pm.
- MHOR 84 Motel - Balquhidder / Lochearnhead Perthshire
Phone: 01877 384646
Contact Person: Tom, Lisa, Dick or Mhairi
- Street: MHOR 84 Motel
- Postcode: FK19 8NY
- City: Balquhidder / Lochearnhead
- State: Perthshire