- website: restaurant with rooms Balquhidder
The Golden Larches is a privately owned restaurant with rooms, which lies within the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National park, on the A84 tourist route between Stirling and Lochearnhead.
The Golden Larches at Balquihidder Station is the perfect location to unwind and explore the outstanding natural beauty of Scotland.
Visit us and enjoy the warm friendly service and modern comforts of this restaurant with rooms. Our bedrooms are all individually decorated and have en-suite facilities and our cosy restaurant is ideal after a hard day of walking, shooting, fishing, golfing, cycling, bird watching, motor cycling or just relaxing.
Offering home baking, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks, we'd like to hope that we have something for everyone on our menus.
- Comfortable ensuite B&B rooms
- Offering Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks and cakes
- Private off road parking
- Wheelchair access in car park and restaurant
- Access for mobility impaired
- Cyclists welcome
- Bikers welcome
- Walkers welcome
- Children welcome
- High chairs are available for little humans
- The Golden Larches Restaurant seats up to fifty people.
- Available for private functions: Anniversaries, Birthdays, Dinners
- Golden Larches - Restaurant with rooms - Balquhidder Station
Phone: 01567 830262 /07872527741
Contact Person: Alistair and Alida Buchan
- Street: Golden Larches
- Postcode: FK19 8NX
- City: Balquhidder Station
- State: Perthshire